Neurodiagnostic Technician - Sleep Lab
We are pleased that you are exploring employment opportunities with Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center (AVRMC). AVRMC is located in La Junta, Colorado, just east of the Rocky Mountains. We provide a range of services and serve the Southeastern Region. We are looking for compassionate, ambitious, and talented professionals to join our team. We hope that you will join our mission to provide extraordinary care. Applicants may obtain an application through our website: www.avrmc.org. All applications may be emailed to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in AVRMC!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review history, physical information, medications, procedure requests, and study protocol.
- Complete and verify documentation.
- Explain the procedure and orient the patient to the sleep center.
- Maintains knowledge of the various methods of oxygen delivery, including necessary equipment. Remains alert and assesses possible side effects of oxygen delivery.
- Follow departmental equipment sterilization procedures.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of department forms, charts, log books, and proper usage.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by department director.
- High school diploma required.
- CRT/RRT, current state respiratory state licensure.
- Certified Sleep Technician recommended.
- Current BLS.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package in a progressive environment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life Insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Identity Theft benefits
- 401K retirement plan options (immediately available), Employer-matching after 1 yr.
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Employee wellness programs
- Annual salary increase opportunity
- Cafeteria meal discount
- Generous paid time off
- Shift differentials
All applicants must visit our website at www.avrmc.org for an application and more information.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Night
Hourly Wage: $22.26 - $33.39 per/hour
1100 Carson Ave
La Junta, CO 81050