Phlebotomist - Laboratory
We are pleased that you are exploring employment opportunities with Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center (AVRMC). AVRMC is located in La Junta, Colorado, just east of the Rocky Mountains. We provide a range of services and serve the Southeastern Region. We are looking for compassionate, ambitious, and talented professionals to join our team. We hope that you will join our mission to provide extraordinary care. Applicants may obtain an application through our website: www.avrmc.org. All applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in AVRMC!
- Performs venipunctures & skin punctures competently & expediently.
- Has thorough knowledge of test requirements.
- Assists in the lab as needed.
- Responsibilities include bleeding time tests, blood cultures and blood samples.
- Certified Phlebotomist or Medical Assistant certificate required.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current BLS Certification
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package in a progressive environment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life Insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Identity Theft benefits
- 401K retirement plan options (immediately available), Employer-matching after 1 yr.
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Employee wellness programs
- Annual salary increase opportunity
- Cafeteria meal discount
- Generous paid time off
- Shift differentials
All applicants must visit our website at www.avrmc.org for an application and more information.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Hourly Wage: $15.00 - $21.21 per/hour
1100 Carson Ave
La Junta, CO 81050
phlebotomist, medical assistant, Lab, laboratory